Workshop participants: experts from Latvia, Germany and Norway
The goal of the workshop:
- to get acquainted with experiences on utilisation of renewable energy sources for heat production at dwelling houses and improving energy performance of buildings
- to discuss possibilities for cooperation between stakeholders at rural and urban areas for energy production from renewable energy sources to satisfy local and regional energy demand.
- Good practice examples of regional renewable energy concepts and experiences of energy-efficient cities in Germany;
- Practical experience of using biomass and solar energy in combi-systems for heat supply of multi–apartment building in Latvia;
- Implementation of complex solutions for energy efficiency and use of renewable energy sources in Latvia;
- Experience of using biomass in energy production at local level in Latvia;
- Sustainable land management from an urban-rural perspective;
- Chances and challenges of rural-urban energy co-operation.
The program of the workshop is available here.